One Piece Treasure Cruise 2nd Anniversary!
One Piece Treasure Cruise is kicking off in-game events to celebrate its second anniversary! Starting today, you can download a huge update. and enjoy a special event, the 2nd Anniversary Sugo-fest, from February 23rd through February 25th PST.
One Piece Treasure Cruise has now been downloaded over 60 Million times worldwide with a 4.5 star rating and the game features over 1,100 in-game characters!
The exciting new update will include the following features:
- “Super Evolution” – A new rarity will be added! You’ll be able to evolve characters to new rarities such as ★6+, ★5+ with the “Super Evolution” function. By performing “Super Evolution,” enjoy enhanced visuals and stronger specials!
- “Rayleigh’s Bazaar” – You can now sell characters and items for points which can be traded for different characters and items at the new “Rayleigh’s Bazaar”. Also, trade-only characters and powerful boosters will become available at the new “Rayleigh's Bazaar”.
- Crewmate Abilities – Certain characters, including existing ones have been given fresh in-battle abilities. With this new ability, you can increase crewmate deck combinations and strategic possibilities!
As a big thank you to all players, One Piece Treasure Cruise will hold the “2nd Anniversary Sugo-Fest”, a special version of the game’s most popular summon event!
This very special Sugo-Fest will feature:
- New and voiced Sugo-Fest-exclusive Monkey D. Luffy - Straw Hat Pirates: Reunited! Also, the Sanji, Nami, Chopper and Franky from two years later will also debut voiced!!
- You'll have double the chance to bag Sugo-Fest-exclusive characters during the event!
- You're guaranteed ★4 characters or over in 10+1 Rare Recruit!
- The event will last 72 hours instead of the usual 24!
Also, as a special 2nd anniversary bonus, all players that log in now will receive the special character “Tea Time Nami”!
©EIICHIRO ODA/SHUEISHA, TOEI ANIMATION
Game ©BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Inc.
All other trademarks are properties of their respective owners.